WHAT WE DOUniting families through immigration
Whether it is your spouse, fiancé(e), child, parent or brother or sister, we understand that relationships with family members are among the most important aspects of a person’s life.
The Law Offices of Ronald J. Shook will guide your family through the family visa process in a timely and successful manner.
The following groups of people are eligible for Family based immigration visas:
- Immediate relatives, spouses or minor children of U.S. citizens
- Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
- Spouses and unmarried children (under 21) of lawful permanent residents
- Unmarried sons and daughters (over 21) of lawful permanent residents
- Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, their spouses and children
- Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens aged 21 and older, and their spouses and children.